Saturday, September 22, 2007

Little Talk: I miss that smile. A smile of unpretentious soul. And it's only a week of not seeing her.. Overall I can sense that the chemistry is running low in a rapid speed. She seems to be slipping away; a gap could actually be seen. Distance? Time? Not showing enough? No idea at all. Heaven knows. =)

It was a fulfilling day yesterday and also a memorable one. With Leena's belated birthday party and David leaving for Sheffield,UK to further his studies, the night was a total blast overall. From Leena's place to the airport and then to Sunway for a session of sheesha but all the shops were closed and headed back to Asia Cafe for a chill out session with How Keat, another belated birthday boy whom I'm suppose to accompany him to Laundry Bar yesterday.

This would sum up for the holiday this time and hell is awaiting... I'm worshipping Satan for a blessing. My angels simply do not gave me the strength and courage I needed to get through this stage.. I gave up on you. It was never You, It was Me.. I'm too dependable on you and did not take the initiative to stand up by myself and walk through that dark phase, instead you provided me with a light and lifted me up with your fairy dust. I took those fairy dust for granted to fulfill my dark desires. I'm sorry..........

I could not ask for more than this time together,
I could not ask for more time to be with you,
Every prayer has been answered ,
Every dream has come true,
And right here in this moment I smile when I get reminded of your smile.
Yes, it is U.
My Shooting Star.............

No comments: