Sunday, September 9, 2007

LITTLE TALK: I'm drench in pain again.. Mysteriously when she is not around I feel uneasy someway. Felt as if something is missing or incomplete for the day.

A2 trial is done and 2 weeks of holidays for all CAL students and after that would be hell when the classes start again.

A recap of the after-trial event when I should be worried than celebrating. We went over to Maison,KL for a night out to destress ourselves after all those sleepless nights reading up those blood coughing subjects that will give you an entire day of headache upon thinking about it.

Everything turn out quite well except for the part waiting for Nigel and our liquor got stolen when we left the table unattended for a few minutes. And also I ter-knock my car on the bumper. Thank God no cracks on it otherwise deep shit. Mom lectured me a lil about going to KL and not informing Dad that I'm going to be back late which left him waiting till 3am. Eventually I got the 'screwing' in the phone when he was drunk...

Here are some pictures of the night, most of it are blur except for these :

~Pei Ling & =)~

~Nigel & Pei Ling~

~Pei Ling & Derren~

~Nigel, S.Ling, P.Ling & Me (Derren was the cameraman)~

Extra class for Law tomorrow... CRAP!!!

No comments: