Saturday, March 10, 2007

PL5 VS ACS

It has been more than a year since I left high school for college and when things turn wrong in college, I would ponder things that happened back in school and how I would calmly be able to sort things out. My classmates are great people as many would have described, they are funny, they are adventurous, they hug, they make up lame jokes, they sing, they make sarcastic remarks, they fret over where to eat lunch.

Despite all those similarities we shared, I still felt like a misfit among them. I felt it ever since the first day of our class. I thought it was a new beginning where everybody needs time to adopt to a new atmosphere. I gave it time, I let things developed. I was myself and they were them.

I guess we just don't click. Me and them.
They watch different movies. They laugh on different sort of jokes. They simply adopt a different style.

It's still relatively fun to be in the class I guess. But as i said, I feel like a misfit. I'm like Joey with his group of friends in 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S'. I enjoy their company but I'm just not exactly part of them just like how Averdim has described his experience in a new college.

Somehow this led me to reminisce of the time back in high school.
That place was my territory, my comfort zone.
I miss FYA, and the rest of the members who will drive anyone nutz upon meeting them. Those crazy things they did were simply undescribeable.



I miss playing basketball in the school with all those basketball freaks who will turn up in whatever condition.

I miss 'The Circle' :











I miss Mr.Ng's 'FUCK U + Son of a bitch/Gun + Bloody Fool~"

I miss Wahab's chicken rice which cost like rm2.50. Back then, the meal was kinda cheap compared to things in college.

I miss the RZ gang.



I miss Chong Yen's sarcasm

I miss skipping classes straight after Physical Education aka Pendidikan Jasmani. Initially it's a day off whenever it is on a Thursday.

I miss the brown pants and white shirt.

I miss being able to express myself without the fear of misconception.
Nothing but miss.. They are just too hard to forget..

No comments: