Friday, November 9, 2007

Lesson Of The Day

Proscrastination is like a dynamite, never fool with it until you have complete proficiency in handling it..
It hit me kinda bad. However keeping my fingers cross as 2 more torturing weeks are yet to come.

Lesson Of The Day:
Time management is blardy important in examinations, even a 7 minutes wastage could be a massive blow.. Sociology paper 1 needed us to complete 2 essay questions in 1 and a half hour, me being a smarty pant wasted 20 minutes for outline itself. Hence screwing up the 2nd question. That would be a 25 marks burn, and in order to keep the Reading University enrolment open, I will need at least 40/50 marks in my paper 2 to maintain the minimum requirement for entry...pwfft... Damn!. .

4 more days to the next paper.. I need to keep fighting... I'm constantly reminding myself that nothing is impossible and sky is the limit. So this would be it, a final and the greatest battle for academic grades in my life. Although I might have another choice which is HELP University but sad to say, I'm not good in adopting a new environment, I don't want a new atmosphere without them, my friends, my buddies, my pal, my classmates, PL-5.



THEM.....................

No comments: