Saturday, August 16, 2008

Have you ever had a life-changing experience?

YES.....

that date,
that special day,
that specific time,
in that particular place,
on that special moment.....

I found HER, my lil' brat, devil, sweetie, sleeping baby, sweetheart, princess, the wind beneath my wings, terpesong-ish cum creative thinking 'angel'.

example:
"Knights in shiny armour win their damsels because they are willing to fight dragons which is a stand-in for their fears. They have to conquer their own uncertainties before they win their reward."

My lil' genius here will have a different thought to this line... A lot of washing to do I would say and clorox is very much in need. Thank U.

Yesterday she was loudly complaining to me that it was a misfortune, curse, jinx to be in that place at that time but secretly she is on cloud nine having to meet me. =P

p/s: Never did I regretted for causing so much troubles and havoc. In sociological perspective, it's a construction/development of a new society; it's like a growth of rational thinking- a scientific way of understanding - taking over from previous, supernatural, sacred ways of looking at the world. Changing the ideology. A communist country system turning to a democratic system. China then n now. To sum it up, it's to create a discipline free from value judgments. It's time for a change.


I look stoned. damn....

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!! cheerz~!

No comments: