Tuesday, November 27, 2007

That dreaded period of time finally ended. Some was in despair and some was jumping for joy with many plans ahead this holiday season before they proceed to their University.

As for us, (musketeers). Maison was the place. Drink, Dance, Chill, and ended the session with a meal of Bah Kut Teh in Klang at 6 in the morning. Unfortunately every happy moment will have a halt to it. This shit happened when I was trying to make an illegal U-turn to the shop just as other drivers do. However this fella still tried to cut me although my signal was flashing for like 5 seconds. As a result, my side door got destroyed by him and 'bargaining' with him is simply a waste of time. Damn.. Why must it happen on the first day of my holiday??? argh!!!

RM300 for the fine, + 1k for the door(insurance will cover this but not entirely)
One harsh and expensive lesson for an after exam outing. Despite all my rage, I'm grateful that there was no serious injuries. If I was driving the VIOS, I guess I wouldn't be here typing this anymore. =D Cheerz~ to the holiday for now...



I'm searching for a job while waiting for the results. Any recommendation?? anybody?? I have no hesitation whether it's illegal, semi-illegal or legal. Count me in. I NEED $$$$$$$..

No comments: