Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Today is just one damn hectic day but satisfaction acquired, started off when the car couldn't start which needed me to cancel the plan of going to the dentist, then waited for the mechanic to fix the car in a petrol station. Then I made my way to Summit,USJ so that I can meet up with this fella by the name of Alvin to discuss about a job he is offering: credit card promoter. As a result,we accepted the job and planning to have it started by January. For now, I think I will just go try out the job offered by my uncle as his assistant. He is a remisier a.k.a an agent of a stockbroking company and receives commission for each transaction handled. This would be a good chance for me to learn about the stock markets and exchange. A damn good experience I guess. I shall accept the job, what do I have to lose by the way, I don't think my uncle would exploit me.. =D

All to all, I simply needed $$$$$$$$$$$$$ .. Somebody spare me!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: