Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ever since I started my course in Help, I have develop this weird habit of waking up in the morning. My day kicks off with Gandhi's (my roomie) phone playing some weird songs as his alarm clock alert which he himself couldn't understand the lyrics of it. Instead of him waking up to that phone alert, it was me who has to wake up and turn off his phone alarm then wake him up personally with a little slapping on his face or sometimes I just throw something on him. eg. pillows, old newspaper, as long it's something hard...

He will eventually occupies the toilet till 7.30am, and he tells me "bro/macha/dei, we are late" along with that worried/anxious expression. * shows middle finger* Did I mention that he raps to his thug songs in the toilet using his phone. That makes it 2 alarm clocks plus mine, 3 alarm clocks. How to be late for class? *shrugs* blame it on the bus, blame it on the residence lift, blame it on the toilet, blame it on the sleepy morning, easy still blame it on Gandhi... =)

No comments: