Sunday, August 31, 2008

"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous.
Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish.
It does not take pleasure in other peoples sins, but delights in the truth.
It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endeavour whatever comes."
-A Walk to Remember-


It kills me that I hurt you this way, maybe not to the extend of death but it hurts me bad to see you in this sort of condition. There go all my defence when I see tears trickles down your face. Why did you have to be so wonderful? You have been impactful, not simply a companion but my inspiration to do wonders. =)

I would be glad if you would stay under this wing as long as you could and we will get to greater heights.....together. You as the wind beneath my wings and I'll lift you closer to heaven with the strength I possessed. I felt so fond by your present though you're a distant away. I miss that warmth..

-Your Guardian Angel-


No comments: